Suntra offers tailored plans to help your loved one reach the right treatment center. When you’re considering treatment, we can help you decide between our two types of services: Intervention Services and Rehab Placement Services.
The service that’s right for you and your family depends on the suffering person’s specific situation. In this case, it’s a matter of willingness: if the person that needs help is willing to engage and wants to go to treatment, the service that’s best for you will probably be Rehab Placement Services. However, if the affected person is not actively engaged and is unwilling to consider treatment, you may need Intervention Services.
What do our Rehab Placement Services offer?
- Help choosing the appropriate facility, with special attention paid to the individual’s condition
- Help choosing the appropriate facility, with special attention paid to the individual’s personality
- Help navigating insurance coverage, particularly in network vs. out of network
- Price negotiation with the chosen facility
- Assistance with HR and FMLA
- Tools for fully engaging with the chosen rehabilitation program
- Family support services post-placement
What do our Intervention Services offer?
- All of the above Rehab Placement Services
- Additional family meetings to plan and coordinate the intervention
- The intervention itself
Both services involve multiple meetings and many phone calls to strategize about the right treatment facility, issues that may arise during treatment, and aftercare services for the family. The plan that’s right for you and your loved one depends on your situation, and we’re happy to assist you in coming to a better understanding of whether Rehab Placement Services or Intervention Services will best help the affected person to reach treatment.
Adam Banks is a certified recovery coach and interventionist at Suntra Modern Recovery. He received an MBA from the University of Chicago and built a company which United Health Care acquired. He learned his rigor and attention to detail from his career as an airline pilot, holding an ATP, the FAA’s highest license.
Suntra Modern Recovery provides medical treatment for alcohol and opiate addictions via video visit with medical doctors. Suntra’s alcohol and drug intervention services are available in New York, Long Island, and the Hamptons. Treatment for opiate and heroin addiction, including Suboxone treatment, can start today.